Monday, June 05, 2006

Stay Tuned

Finally I have put the film in to process and tomorrow there will be a picture of the toadstool pincusion I made, over a month ago.

I must also apologise to myself and my delightful audience in the lack of constructive posts lately.

I am cooking up the next pinata, I think the latest request is for one of the bunnies from The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. It's a Wallace and Gromitt film, very amusing and how wonderful it is to watch an entertaining film for kids that isn't so modern/wacky. Some of the conventional tv cartoons these days are just a bit too weird for my taste. The clay animation is fantastic, the characters are well rounded and the adult gags are subtle along with the obvious salutes to well known films such as King Kong and Jurassic Park. If you haven't seen it, and I know I'm behind the times! go and rent it!

Unfortunately last weekend B's mouse, Pablo, passed away. I'm pretty sure it was from old age but you can never tell. We did the whole burial in the front garden, so Milo won't dig her up later, and then we cleaned all of her cage items. I was really glad to see that B was so obviously upset about this as sometimes I wonder as to how much feeling kids have to such things. I know pets are special always but sometimes I'm not convinced of that. Anyway we now have two little ones, named Ginger and Tiger and they are ever so sweet. Very nice natured mice and I think they will be happy together. Tiger is very adventurous and Ginger is just so cute, being tinier helps I think and also the fact that she is very similar to a mouse that I wanted once upon a time. I just don't like white mice with pink eyes, they are too laboratory looking for me. RIP Pablo!

Well see you tomorrow with the pic to share! I just know you're excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home