Wednesday, June 21, 2006

frustration

Don't you just hate it when you are lurking around and you find something that you like and think you'll remember where you saw it so you don't note it down, only to discover a day or so later that you completely forgot where you were and can't find it no matter how much you check everywhere.
This has happened to me several times but the most annoying was about a month ago. I came across a blog that for the life of me I can't remember the name of or how I came accross it.
But I do remember that there was a post on that blog that mentioned a photographer and of course I checked her out and fell in love with her work.
She shot in a style reminiscent of the 1920's-30's-40's style. She used a photo essay style to exhibit her work and each told a story. Such as the beautiful "dame" who hears a noise and all of a sudden there is an alien in her room. That was one of the "stories" that I remember. There were others of course and all very romantic/nostalgic with twists. They are exquisitely set up with such attention to detail, in makeup, period costume, sets etc.

If this rings a bell for anyone please I'm begging you to let me know if you do, who this photographer is or the blog where it came from.

Many thanks in advance for your diligence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !

Best regards from Belgium !

Leave a travel comment on my blog if you want.

Reno

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home