Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ready for the weekend

Yep I'm itching for this night to end so that I may get on with my weekend.

I don't have a lot planned but I was in such a good mood this afternoon walking to the station that I felt that I had just been a joke this week, lazing around, sleeping in, not doing a heck of a lot. I need it though, especially after hectic periods, I would call the wedding hectic enough to qualify for a whole month of lazyness.

But now I am officially getting over it and really need to do some stuff. I have the pinata of course, that is some sort of progress which I have been working on so this is a little tick in the good things done box. I'll be making some pin cushions this weekend for my mums and I think a needle case would be nice to go with them. Still no word on the AWOL pc.
I'm really digging needlecraft at the moment, I used to be an avid cross stitcher in my teenager- at-home- years. So this is something that needs to be looked at and satisfied I think. I also have thoughts of making a skirt out of some beautiful material I bought the other day.

Well will love ya and leave ya to wonder when the heck I'm going to get some pics up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home