Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers day to all you mum's out there. I wish you all the best brekkies in bed and hugs all round.

Now that I am officially a step-mum I was priviledged to receive a handmade voucher from D's daughter. It was for a housework-free day when redeemed. I immediately redeemed the said voucher and she set to work and made our bed, vacuumed and helped bring in the washing. I was pretty happy with this as I was hosting a Mothers Day lunch for D's family. We had BBQ'd portugese chickens with steak, potato bake and veges. Finished with a London cheese cake topped with passionfruit from Nigella Lawson. Tasty! And what wonderful leftovers for lunch tomorrow!

The dolphin pinata is coming along nicely. I have bulked out the tail section and will be adding the flippers and fins tomorrow. Should be ready by the end of the week!

Take care and put your feet up mums! That includes birdy/kitty/doggy mums too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home