Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Testing, Testing, 123

So far I've updated the template three times, added and deleted the sub heading twice, and written another update, ok once. Maybe it should be "Checking checking 321"

Anyway a bit about me, I have finally delurked (applause, please!) I just can't stand it anymore, I want to join in the fun that all my favourite bloggers are having and I'm hoping I haven't missed out.

Hopefully soon I will be posting some pics of things that I've made and setting this up a bit more asthetically. So stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog-world !
Thank you for wanting to put me on your links-list, I'm very flattered : )
I have no idea how to do it though, typepad is different from blogger, so you'll probably have more joy asking a fellow blogger user.
Good luck !!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home