Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy New Year of the Dog!

Just a quick post to get the pic up and to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year of the Dog!

Here is the pic I promised I would post of the postcards I made for the swap My Little Mochi hosted. There are some great creations out there and I hope mine was up to scratch, heh heh pun intended folks!

I'm a touch busy at the moment with work unfortunately otherwise this would be one of my usual sagas. The wedding invitations are still being delayed, very annoying considering I wanted to get them out last Friday!!!
Oh well hopefully they will get out there in the next couple of days...
Till next time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

Your card looks amazing. Glad you liked mine...thanks for stopping by to tell me. All the best, Fran.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

My card arrived today and I love it. It was an especially big hit with my boys. They were excited to see a photo of a dog in the mailbox. The simplest things make a four and two year old happy! Happy New Year and all the best!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I got my post card and wanted to stop by to say hello! thank you very much, i really love the photograph...i'm a sucka for b&w photography...

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my postcard yesterday--thanks so much! I love the picture, it's such a great dog pose! Happy new year!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You for the great postcard! I really appreciate the personal message on the back too. You rock!! :)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Sreenivasa S said...

Hi you have got a good info on your blog which is worth reading, even I have a Muscle toning related website and blog. I should say good job done

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home