Thursday, January 26, 2006

Guess what I can do...

I can post pictures!

Here is the pinata I made for D's birthday last year, I know it is a bit late and you probably want to see something current but I'm a touch busy for any of that at the moment so please bear with me and check this out...















It's a fish in case anyone was wondering. D is a very, very keen fisherman, so I thought it was appropriate. I even managed to make some boggly eyes out of an old Christmas decoration.
You can see them better in this next photo...


















So do you like the kissy lips? That was purely a me moment. Very tongue in cheek. There is a tv presenter over here called Rex Hunt who hosts a fishing programme and before he throws his fish back in the water he gives it a wee kiss on the lips. Hmmm not sure if I would like to do that, they might bite!

Well the postcards are in the mail so hopefully they should be winging their way over the oceans to their recipients. I'm crossing my fingers that they get there in a reasonable time.

I must also take the time to thank Tania from Tania and Myra from My little Mochi for all their help in sorting out the mystery of making the button appear in side bars and blogs. Thank you very much ladies. I'm really quite pleased that I'm learning all this technical stuff about web pages and the like. Not everything mind you since I'm using prepared templates but it all helps doesn't it? I'm even more pleased that everyone is so obliging and helpful. What a relief!!

Anyway must get back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home